Scholastic Fitness Testing (A-PASS)
The Automatic Physical Activity Scoring System (A-PASS!) system is the perfect use of advanced technology to help solve current testing issues and an essential tool in teaching students to become physically active for a lifetime. The system can also be used for other types of fitness assessments or school fitness activities.
Current Problems with the tests…
- Scoring and evaluation of most of physical tests are still done using old fashion methods (e.g. watched and timed with stop watch only).
- Test administration is a very inefficient use of class/practice/training time.
- Inaccurate scoring which leads to inaccurate assessments
Solution – using PACER, an aerobic fitness test in FITNESSGRAM® as an example
- Mass physical assessment/fitness testing
- Decrease subjectivity
- Automatic scoring
- Evaluation Features
- Easy to use.
- Allows the system to be applied to other physical assessment/fitness tests.
A video demonstrating the PACER test using the FiT Reader is available at http://youtu.be/97L_AXajxqI
- Football 40 yard dash test
- Yoyo test
- Sport conditioning tests
- Shuttle Runs
- Create your own…
The A-PASS! Package includes:
- (2) FiT Readers
- (2) Sets of antennas
- Scoring Software
- (25) Power Tags
- (25) Ankle Straps
*not included but required to run the PACER Test
- Auxiliary speaker
Please contact us if you’d like more information on our Scholastic Fitness Testing solution for your school. email@example.com