Ring Bib Tag
IPICO’s Read Only Dual Frequency Bib Tag for all types of sport applications. This sized tag (4.75in x 7.5in or 12.06cm x 19.05) can be used in applications that deploy any of IPICO’s DF RFID reader platforms in any country.
The tag uses a chip containing a pre-programmed 64-bit unique ID code. When powered up by the reader RF beam, the tag spontaneously sends its ID code. Data integrity is assured by the ID codes appended CRC.
For customer convenience, a bib to tag ID mapping file is provided in a CSV text format.
Recommend Bib size: 8 in. x 6 in.
Product Code: IP 3572
Files to download
- Ring Bib Tag Data Sheet (1.5 MB)
- Available for worldwide use without frequency limitations.
- Inlay is laminated into a soft human friendly plastic
- Adhesive layer to stick onto existing Bib number
- Customer logos can be pre-printed on the card
- Robust anti-collision protocol – up to 30 tags can be read simultaneously at high speeds
- Compatible with all IP-X™ Read/Write and Read-Only tags in mixed populations
- Compatible with all IPICO DF readers
- Factory programmed 64 bit ID number
- High tag UID read rate
- Fast moving tags can be read – up to 8m/s on single mat
- Passive – no battery
- High tag data transmission rate – nominally 128 kbit/sec
- Operational from –40 to +85° C
- Laser marked serial number for easy identification